hi..i need another baby but my husband lil problem he try but no result so i want to pregnant with doc help and using my husband spurn.it is safe? thx

2 doctor answers
Dr. Alton Marcello
19 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
Yes, it is very safe: The easiest way to fix this challenge that you are facing in your family is by having your husband get medical attention, and if he is a candidate for a penile stimulating nitric oxide medication such as Viagra, (sildenafil) it may solve the problem. This route is much cheaper than getting artificially. Please know that if you decide to use reproductive technology, it is very safe in this era. Best wishes.
Answered on Nov 12, 2014
Dr. Oscar Novick
58 years experience Pediatrics
Husband: You should be able to use your husbands sperm.Speak to your gynecologist
Answered on Nov 19, 2014