U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 44-year-old member asked:

Where can you go to get tested for scabies?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Anatoly Belilovsky
Pediatrics 36 years experience
Any doctor...: ...With experience in what to look for can help you with that. A dermatologist might be best, or anyone else who does their own microscopy.

Related questions

A 39-year-old member asked:
Can virgins get scabies?
2 doctor answers6 doctors weighed in
A member asked:
Can u get scabies twice?
4 doctor answers8 doctors weighed in
A member asked:
How did my baby get scabies?
3 doctor answers7 doctors weighed in
A 48-year-old member asked:
Can you get scabies from gym?
2 doctor answers2 doctors weighed in
A 42-year-old member asked:
How can a person get scabies?
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Last updated Jun 15, 2012
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.