AZ

what would happen if i got a knee replacement now (28yrs) as opposed to later? my daughter will be too old for disneyland by the time i get new knees

Dr. Ward Dean
Anti-Aging Medicine 43 years experience
No rush: Of course, it depends on why you are considering a knee replacement. You will know when it is time, due to incapacitating pain. In the meantime, I would do everything possible to resolve the problem. After dietary supplements, topical DMSO, cold laser therapy, etc, I'd consider stem cell therapy before getting a knee replaced. Contact Dr. Joseph Purita, Boca Raton, FL. www.StemCellMD.com.