A member asked:

Red bumps in pubic area (male). don't seem to stop coming i've tried skin lotion like lubriderm for men and still nothing. help please!?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Ahmad Ibrahim answered

Specializes in Urgent Care

Need pics: Rashes on the groin/private area need to be examined as any number of things could cause this to occur. Please post pictures or see your doctor. Good luck

Answered 2/13/2016



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question