im 26 yrs olf and for the past two months my period had been coming on twice a month. whats wrong and y??

2 doctor answers
Dr. Jalal Zuberi
44 years experience Pediatrics
Varied reasons: Pl see the link for a detailed list of causes. Dont panic, most of the times, it could just be a temporary hormonal imbalance or due to stress and other treatable medical condition.
Answered on Feb 13, 2015
Dr. Cynthia Palabrica
32 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
Menstrual cycle: A normal menstrual cycle, from first day of bleeding to first day of bleeding, can be any where from 21-32days. This is a normal ovulatory cycle. Cycle lengths outside this range are abnormal. They may be anovulatory(no egg release). Count out the days from first day to first day. If outside this range (21-32), further evaluation by your doctor is warranted.
Answered on Feb 13, 2015
1