Norway

My husband is having some chest pain and just took some nyquil for his cold and hopefully to sleep. is it ok for him to take an aspirin as well?

Dr. Yelena Kipervas
Yes: NyQuil has Tylenol ( acetaminophen ), so if your husband is taking an aspirin on a regular basis its OK to take.
Dr. William Schmidt
What is his age: if he has chest pain I would suggest for him to check it out at the ER.
Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management 36 years experience
Recommended: Pain in your chest is a serious medical condition. It is always a red flag and appointment with your PCP is warranted. Aspirin is recommended, in fact, people having a heart attack are often given an aspirin by emergency medical services.
Dr. Ayisha Gani
Specializes in Internal Medicine
Yes: Yes. He can aspirin along with nyquil

Last updated Oct 2, 2016