i have this lump located in my armpit and it's red and everytime i touch it i wanna scream could you tell me what i could do at home to treat it?

Dr. Tanya Russo
Skin infections: Pus filled bumps on the skin are usually the symptom of a skin infection. When they become red, warm to touch and painful it is called cellulitis. Treatment of this includes oral antibiotics and occassionally drainage. See your doctor, because resistant infections are becoming more common and require special treatment. Warm compresses and Advil (ibuprofen) may help while you are waiting for appointment.