United Kingdom

Bleeding again 7 weeks after medical abortion and after having brown discharge for a week, is it my period?

Dr. Jeff Livingston
Irregular periods: Irregular periods are one of the most common problems obgyns treat. If this is one time problem it usually resolves on its own. If this is a recurring problem you should be evaluated. Infections & hormonal changes can cause spotting. If there is a concern for pregnancy then do a home pregnancy test . There are many options available to help regulate the menstrual cycle. Schedule a visit