Can i take wellbutrin 150 with cymbalta (duloxetine) if im bulimic for depression?

Dr. Lynne Weixel
Clinical Psychology 38 years experience
Risky side effects: The combination can raise the risk of side effects including seizures. It's not a good idea unless absolutely necessary and will be closely watched. Definitely look into CBT therapy for management of both conditions - it will lessen your need for medications and may even teach you how to overcome the bulimia. Best wishes for success.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Cyma Khalily
PROBABLY NOT: There is an issue with the use of Wellbutrin (bupropion) in patients with bulimia due to a lowering of the seizure threshold. I hope that you are getting some help with a therapist as well.