U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 34-year-old male asked:

I have general body ache, taste , tingling or numbness around ankle, tight throat, itchy eyes, head ache /pressure around nose what should i do?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Jan Lei Iwata
Dr. Jan Lei Iwataanswered
Ophthalmology 28 years experience
Lots of symptoms: that it can be from seasonal allergy to sinusitis to ? Can be more serious and only a physical exam by your doctor can be more definitive. S/he will have to do a HEENT exam of your head, ears, nose, throat and put the pieces together and offer a treatment plan. That's best for you!
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Sep 28, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.