Oman

my father is 48 years old & he plays badminton regularly. today after playing he got dizziness & lied down. it is severe when he moves head what 2 do?

Dr. Mary Baiyeri
Specializes in Pediatric Neurology
Try hallpike maneuve: the hallpike maneuver might work . You can google it and if not effective, needs to see a neurologist or ENT
Dr. Janet Roberto
I also wonder about his Blood Pressure and overall hydration. It is always good to drink more water, rest and see if it continues by the next day.
Sep 29, 2014
Dr. Eric Weisman
Neurology 36 years experience
Shuttlecock Vertigo: The onset of true vertigo from playing badminton can occur from the sudden movements of the head resulting in the jarring loose of calcium carbonate crystals in the vestibular apparatus (semicircular canals) One develops a case of benign positional vertigo that will eventually resolve. A trip to the clinic may expedite recovery (Epilay Maneuvers can be administered) I call it Shuttlecock Vertigo.