MD

hello, i got my period 3 days early which has never happened before. i keep track of it on my phone but my cramps are worse than my other cycles. ?

Dr. Philip Miller
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
Normal: your menstrual cycles will vary with hormonal fluctuations, age, stress, tension, anxiety, illness or metabolic changes. The best way to check this is to keep a menstrual diary using symbols like S( start ) E (end) L ( light) H (heavy) C (clots) SP ( spotting) etc. You can use Advil or Aleve (naproxen) to stop cramping if not allergic. Relax and welcome to adulthood :)