what is the home medical testing related to hodgkin's disease?

Dr. Shelby Terstriep
No home test: I'm not aware of a home medical test for hodgkin's lymphoma but some of the symptoms can be night sweats, lymph node enlargement, weight loss, shortness of breath.
Dr. Brian Lawenda
Radiation Oncology 24 years experience
None: The standard test to determine if someone has hodgkin lymphoma is a biopsy. The most common symptom is a lump in the lymph node areas of the body. As lymph node swelling can come from many causes, a biopsy is the only way to know for certain. Read more about it here: http://www.Cancer.Org/cancer/hodgkindisease/detailedguide/hodgkin-disease-diagnosis.