Lithonia, GA

i had sex on my fertile day which was september the 1st and the next day i was cramping very bad but didn't ouvlation until sept.4?

Dr. Vahe Yetimyan
General Practice 51 years experience
Still chance of: a pregnancy is very high.

I had sex 3 days out of my fertile week and one of those days was my ovulation day what does that mean?

Dr. William Harris
Increased chances: Because you have optimized your chances of delivering sperm on the days you are most likely to ovulate, that increases your probability of becoming pregnant. Be sure during this week to have sex every other day during this time, to allow him to build up his volume and count; and to wear boxer's shorts all of the time. Keep up with your nutrition, hydration, and prenatal vitamins!

My bf and I had sex on what i think is or was my ovulation day or atleast fertile time. He pulled out but thinks it got inside. What's the chances?

Dr. Maria Palafox
Breast Surgery 24 years experience
Decent: There is a fair chance you may get pregnant, especially if your cycle is regular and predictable. The highest concentration of sperm is found in the first several drops of ejacualate; pulling out is not a greatly reliable method for avoiding pregnancy. Consider other options like pill contraceptives, condoms or abstinence.

Last updated Sep 8, 2014