i first had sex 3 months ago,but every time i had sex,he had a difficult time getting in & i bled quite a bit, the pain was bad too. is this normal?

3 doctor answers
Dr. William Lages
67 years experience Rheumatology
No: When you are virginal this could happen once or twice, but every time you need to be examined and he needs to be aware to stop until you are.
Answered on Nov 22, 2014
1
Dr. William Schmidt
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
Possibly: Sex if done for the right reasons is a very intimate and beautiful event. If it doesn't go well like what you describe the two of have to discuss it. If a lubricant was not used try one. if all else fails call your family doctor perhaps a female doctor and she will help you.
Answered on Aug 30, 2014
1
Dr. Carrie Cannon
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
See doctor: No, it doesn't sound normal even for a virginal woman to have such discomfort and bleeding. I suggest you see your primary care doctor or OB-Gyn specialist.
Answered on Aug 31, 2014
1
1
Dr. Carrie Cannon
A Verified Doctor commented
A US doctor answered Learn more
Provided original answer
It is probably not life-threatening, but do see a physician for help.
Aug 30, 2014