kinda clear stringy mucus ovulation was weeks ago been trying to conceive and my period is due in 2 weeks. i've been bloated and very exhausted?

3 doctor answers
Dr. Mary David
Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Ovulation: Ovulation usually happens 2 weeks before your period and cervical mucous becomes profuse and egg white- like at that time. That sounds like what you are experiencing. I don't know what led you to think you ovulated weeks ago so I can't explain that
Answered on Aug 22, 2014
Dr. Jeffrey Levine
What is ur question?: Not clear what your question is. Clear stringy mucus is typically present around the time of ovulation, when you are most likely to conceive, usually occurring ~2wks prior to your period. Bloating & exhaustion could be due to hormonal changes prior to menses or early pregnancy. Check pregnancy test if you miss your period. Otherwise consider an ovulation predictor kit to help u conceive.
Answered on Aug 22, 2014
Dr. JAMES THREATTE
43 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
Ovulated again: Your menses is due two weeks after ovulation if egg is not fertilized. these are post ovulation symptoms
Answered on Aug 23, 2014