United Kingdom

i have extra layer in my vagina what can that be

Dr. Moshe Dekel
Gynecology 47 years experience
Vaginal septum?: The best and simple answer can be given by a basic GYN exam. One can't and should not speculate.

Is it safe for my husband to breathe near my vagina?

Dr. Megan Bird
Yes: It is safe your your husband to breathe near your vagina. You should avoid forcing air or breath into your vagina at any time, however. There has been a reported case of complications during pregnancy due to this although it is incredibly rare.

What is the vagina?

Dr. Andrea Knittel
Dr. Andrea Knittelanswered
Tube to the uterus: The vagina is tube that connects the vulva (the outer part of the female genitals) to the uterus, or womb. It is between the urethra (where urine comes out) and the anus (where bowel movements come out). When someone talks about a woman having sex, they are often referring to penetration (with a penis, finger, or sex toy) of the vagina.
TX

Why my vagina itches and peels off?

Dr. Alfredo Nieves
Gynecology 40 years experience
Infection?: The vagina usually doesn't peels of, but the vulva does. Vulvar infections like routine yeast, tines crisis , and allergies to soaps anddetergents are the most common conditions that can cause the skin to peel off.
TN

What's thick white stuff that comes out vagina ?

Dr. Sahba Ferdowsi
General Practice 18 years experience
Likely yeast : Likely a yeast infection but i would recommend seeing your healthcare professional.

How far n does Monistat cream have to go into ones vagina?

Dr. Alan Patterson
Follow the direction: With the med , it should tell you how far to insert the applicator, needs to get far enough up to stay in but you do not want to go too far or you can hurt yourself.