Middletown, CT

Two days ago at the docs my bp was 220/120 and i was shaking and dizzy they put me on meds to control it but now i'm feel the same. what should i do?

Dr. Ivelisse Rivera-Godreau
Treatment & f/u...: What type of treatment were you given? Were you seen at the office or ED? Did they give you a f/u appointment? With that BP if you were not seen at the ED and this is new for you then that should be the next step. If you were started in medication and seen at the ED I would recommend a follow up with your doctor ASAP. I also see you are taking ibuprofen(Motrin). Stop it.Ii can raise your BP.

Last updated Aug 20, 2014