U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 18-year-old female asked:

I haven't had my period in three months, i've taken a couple of preg test and they've all been negative, but now i'm having brownish discharge. help??

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Philip Miller
A Verified Doctoranswered
Family Medicine 48 years experience
GYN evaluation: You should definitely see a GYN and get a pelvic exam. If you are sexually active you will need a pregnancy test. The discharge should be evaluated for blood and infection.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Jul 28, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.