if i have cyclic or noncyclical breast pain, more so in the right breast, could it cause the burning i feel in my side by breast?

Dr. Liesa Harte
Burning Breast Pain: Have you had a mammogram? I don't push mammograms, but in your case, I would want to rule out an inflammatory breast issue. See your doctor or a breast specialist.
Dr. Fri Mofor-eta
Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Caffeine?: Cyclic breast pain may be due to normal changes in your hormones while non cyclic breast pain may be cause by both hormones and other factors such as caffeine, cysts etc. First do a thorough self breast exam to make sure you have no lesions in your breasts, if you do go see your OBGYN. Reduce caffeine intake, wear a good supportive bra and use motirn as last resort. See your OBGYN if it persisits.