Nepal

had ipill after an hour of unprotected sex on my 6th day of cycle. test shows neg but my period is delayed by more than 2 weeks.never had such prob...

Dr. Rahil Malik
Menstrual cycle: i-pill contains levonorgestrel 1.5 mg, which is progestogen which helps prevent the implantation of the egg in the uterus and avoids the beginning of pregnancy. It may affect your period and alter your menstrual cycle. It may relieve your anxiety if you repeat a urine pregnancy test and if it continues to be negative, you may wait for your next cycle.

Last updated Nov 30, 2016