Inkster, MI
A 20-year-old female asked about a 20-year-old female:

what does it mean when you sweat alot between your legs?

Dr. Marsha Davis
Is the skin: Touching the skin? That can be a cause and it is best is you can figure out how to get cotton on your legs or powder to keep then dry

I just found a red dot on my leg that just popped up. Put pressure on it and it's still there. What does it mean?

Dr. Mirla Manito-hugo
Nothing: The glass will not make it go away.

What to do if I have a painless lump on my leg what could it be?

Dr. Michael Miller
Wound care 36 years experience
Different options: The leg has a lot of things in it both in the skin and below it. Sweat glands, hair follicles and skin cysts as well as lymph nodes, fatty tissue, tendons, vessels and other things. Is the lump growing, inflamed, painful, painless, draining, recurrent or constant, moveable or fixed...? Each of these (and many more) will provide your doc the answers as to what it is and what needs to be done.

Could you tell me what are good exercises to tone legs?

Dr. Mark Galland
Orthopedic Surgery 32 years experience
Consult...: With a personal trainer. They will be able to help alter your exercise routine to focus on your personal goals. They also will be able to progress your current routine to make it more difficult. Best of luck!

What would be a way to get slimmer, longer and toned legs that don't come out bulky, buff and too muscular?

Dr. Andrew Germanovich
Pain Management 13 years experience
Run: A lot.Eat mostly vegetables. It will tone your legs like nothing else.
GB

I have a bump/spot on my leg, in the middle is a bright red spot then around is red and then on the outside its purple, I have two on my thigh?

Dr. Karen Butler
See doctor: You need to have these skin lesions examined. You may need to biopsy them. See the doctor

Last updated Jul 14, 2014