NC

i have a painful spot on my bottom left gum.my jaw and lymph nodes swollen. isnt like a blister,big swollen lump.mouth cancer? or wisdom teeth pain?:(

Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management 36 years experience
Dental abscess: Dental abscess infection may spread to the face, brain or neck. Direct spread from a dental source can account for up to 10% of brain abscesses. See your dentist for a preventive treatment. Take care.
Dr. Cynthia Archer
If the lesion is painful, the likelihood of cancer is low. Cancer typically is not painful, and usually does not crop up suddenly. If your pain is every severe or if you get sick with fever, vomiting, and are unable to eat consider urgent evaluation or an ER visit.
Jul 13, 2014
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Orthodontics 53 years experience
So many: There are so many possibilities it would take more room than the 400 characters allocated to list them all. You can't diagnose over the internet, you need to be physically examined and perhaps x-rayed. Please call your Dentist now and schedule an examination ASAP. At 18 if you don't drink or do drugs, chances of cancer small. Chances of wisdom tooth involvement more likely.
Dr. Louis Gallia
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 45 years experience
Exam: Could be a number of things. See oral surgeon or ENT doc for assessment.