Northern Cambria, PA

I have 2 kids, preg w 3rd. i have never had any drop of breast milk, no tenderness, leaks etc. i'm afraid something is wrong w my body. y could this b?

Dr. Asha Kamnani
No worries: Nothing is wrong with you. Everyone is born with a different quantity and anatomy of breast glands that produce milk. I have rarely seen women unable to breast feed. You may need the guidance of a lactation consultant. You can also do some hormone tests. Please see a lactation consultant during the pregnancy and right after the birth of your baby. Good Luck!
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jul 8, 2014