Houston, TX

i have hard white circle almost like a bump on my finger where it bends almost feel like something glowing under my skin would like to know what is it?

Dr. Michael Fisher
Dermatology 32 years experience
Cyst: A myxoid is a small, soft nodule that occurs near the end of the fingers or toes. The cause of the cyst is unknown but it is found to appear at the site of an old injury, minor trauma and at the sites of friction. This article gives information on myxoid cysts and their treatment. However, you should go to your doctor for the correct diagnosis.