Omaha, NE

what's a 32 day menstrual cycle?

Dr. Andrea Brand
Specializes in Family Medicine
Time to menses: A 32 day cycle refers to the amount of time between the first day of flow to the next first day of flow

What can cause your menstrual cycle to come on two days and go off if cycle is always regular?

Dr. Marianne DiNapoli
Dr. Marianne DiNapoli answered
Pregnant?: If your most recent period was lighter than usual, it is possible you are pregnant and it was not a true period. It might be a good idea to visit a doctor or take a home pregnancy test. There are other causes for irregular periods that a doctor would be able to evaluate as well.
Valrico, FL

Why is my menstrual cycle 50 days? Instead of the average 20 to 28 days

Dr. Gerard Honore
Fertility Medicine 29 years experience
Ovulatory problems: Several possibilities, but most likely an ovulatory problem; i.e. Irregular or skipped ovulations. Thsi can happen with polycistic ovaries, among other reasons. No need to worry, but it's not healthy to go so long without a period, see a knowledgeable doctor and get evaluated.
Canada

My usualy menstrual cycle is for 26 days. My last cycle was 22 days which i has on 17 of last month. This month I have not yet got my menstrual cycle.?

Dr. Carla Enriquez
Patient. : Cycles are not like clock work. They can vary some form cycle to cycle. If you miss your next period, check a pregnancy test. Your period may come on the next few days.
Fort Wayne, IN

Is it normal for a year to have a 32-36 day menstrual cycle and then out of the blue start on day 27?

Dr. Jeff Livingston
Sure: Very few people have exact menstrual cycles. A 27 day cycle is still very normal. Track them over the next few months and see a doctor with your menstrual calendar if they appear to be abnormal. Consider starting birth control if you want better cycle control.
Los Angeles, CA

I have a 32 day menstrual cycle my last period was on April 1 my period last usually from 7 to nine days. I'm almost 7 days late. and still no period.

Dr. Michael Hulse
Gynecology 27 years experience
Pregnancy test.: If you are not pregnant and the problem persists or if you do not want to have periods for 7-9 days a month then their are many things you could do to regulate your cycle. It is possible that your cycle will return to normal without intervention if you wait. Hope this helps.