U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
WI
A 24-year-old female asked:

can i get pregnant from precum through my panties? we didn't have sex and he didn't ejaculate near me. i'm probably worried over nothing.

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Tso Chen
Dr. Tso Chenanswered
Internal Medicine 16 years experience
Unlikely: It would be difficult to conceive without actual penetration.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Personalized answers
Free
Talk to a doctor
$30 per visit with
membership

Similar questions

A 21-year-old female asked:

My bf cum on me inside after that, for the first time i took pills after having sex with him, is there a possiblity for me to become pregnant

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Heidi Fowler
Psychiatry 25 years experience
Yes: Yes. If you took regular oral contraceptive starting after the episode of unprotected intercourse - it is possible. If you took an emergency contraceptive shortly after the event, then that would decrease chance of pregnancy significanlty.
Houston, TX
A 26-year-old female asked:

Can u get pregnant if u have sex while on your cycle and he ejaculate inside of u?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Darrin Cunningham
Obstetrics and Gynecology 30 years experience
Not likely: You are fertile when you ovulate. Most women will ovulate about 2 weeks before they have a period. So, low risk of pregnancy while on menses.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
A 16-year-old female asked:

Can having sex in a hot tub get you pregnant? But my partner didn't ejaculate inside of me.

2 doctor answers4 doctors weighed in
Dr. Stephen Chinn
Urology 38 years experience
Possible...: Was there "penetration"/did he ejaculate into the hot tub/...... Your question is too vague to answer. Typically, the water in a treated jacuzzi/pool is heavily chlorinated (or at least it should be) and would be an unlikely environment for sperm to survive; but you never know.......
San Pedro, CA
A 20-year-old female asked:

Everytime my boyfriend a I have sex his cum comes out of me but were trying to start a family and i haven't got pregnant?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice 28 years experience
Normal: Every female loses fluids through the vaginal opening. That does not in any way have any correlation to fertility or infertility. Sperm swim to the cervix and do their job.... Your situation is not the cause of the infertility or inability to get pregnant.
Frederick, MD
A 31-year-old female asked:

My boyfriend thinks having sex and having his semen in me one time you get pregnant over night I told him it doesn't work like that what should I do?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Gehrig Harris
Family Medicine 17 years experience
Pregnancy possible: Assuming that you and your boyfriend are both healthy and fertile, the chance of getting pregnant is about 20% with each intercourse. So the chance of not getting pregnant is 80%. So the odds are in your favor that you won't get pregnant but there is a chance. My recommendation is to gamble in Vegas and not in your bedroom. Birth control is free in many places. Good luck to you :)

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Personalized answers
Free
Talk to a doctor
$30 per visit with
membership
Last updated May 31, 2014

Disclaimer:

Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.