I had unprotected sex I'm on the pill I started to discharge the next day and it hasn't stopped the discharge is brown its goin on 4 days now. Advice?

Dr. Omar Esponda
14 years experience in Internal Medicine
If dobut check out: If the person that you had sex with has a STD you are at higher risk of getting it after unprotected sex. However for some patients taking OCPs it is expected to have some light bleeding during the time in which they should have their regular menstrual cycle and near that time. ALWAYS have protection when you are not in a committed relationship and if you are in doubt check yourself.
Answered on May 30, 2014