If i have an irregular period can you get pregnant?

Possible: But it can be more difficult to determine when you are ovulating and to time intercourse.

I want to get pregnant but I have an irregular period..What should I do?

Dr. Foti Chronopoulos
Make an appointment : There are a number of things that can make a period irregular. Most importantly those issues can stop you from ovulating and thus prevent pregnancy. Make an appointment and have some tests done. This is usually very fixable.
Huntsville, AL

Can you get pregnant with a irregular cycle?

Dr. Alan Anthony
Dermatology 21 years experience
Absolutely: While an irregular cycle may for some be a problem with fertility, it is absolutely possible to become pregnant. At younger ages teens and early twenties the chance of becoming pregnant is even higher.

How to get pregnant with irregular period history?

Dr. Jane Van Dis
Ovulation predictor : Try usign the ovulation predictor kits in addition to measuring your basal body temp throughout the month as well as cervical mucus to detect the lh surge.

Any suggestions how to get pregnant with an irregular period?

Dr. Jane Van Dis
Ovulation kits: Sometimes women can successfully use the ovulation predictor kits to get pregnant when period is irregular. Also checking basal body temp and cervical mucus for lh surge.
il

I have an irregular period and we been trying to get pregnant for what should we do?

Dr. Hien Tran
Ovulation kits: they have ovulations kits that you can use to help you know when you are ovulating. the other way to know is using basal core temps but that's harder to do. the last way to tell is to check the consistency of your vaginal d/c daily. when it is clear and thick like egg white, is when you are ovulating. hope that helps you some