is it possible to acquire androgenetic alopecia in case of no history of hair loss in the family?.

43 years experience Pathology
Yes -- but...: I read your history. Please get over the idea that entertaining yourself had anything to do with your hair loss, and stop believing what people tell you about apple cider vinegar. You also know that all men lose their temple hair at your age. If you've got a lot of chest hair, you may be starting androgenic alopecia even at the age of 23. You need a relationship with a patient, wise physician.
Answered on May 20, 2014