U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 20-year-old female asked:

What i need to do about my bartholin's gland cyst?have antibiotics i need to take?what the name of antibiotics?i'm from philippines.

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Mary David
Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Cyst or abscess!: You don 't have to do anything for a cyst that isn't bothering you. If it is painful it needs to be drained and of there is pus there the doctor who drains it will start you antibiotics.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.

Related questions

A 37-year-old member asked:
Has anyone successfully undergone an excision of a Bartholin's gland cyst?
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
A 42-year-old member asked:
I may have Bartholin's gland cyst abscesses. What do they look like?
1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
A 20-year-old female asked:
If have a Bartholin's gland cyst it is cost to you that you cannot pregnant?
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Last updated May 19, 2014
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $44!
50% off with $15/month membership


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.