U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Brown City, MI
A 43-year-old female asked:

What could cause your body to feel sick most of the time no energy,i have a high resting heart rate and i weigh89lbs an 5'4,what type of dr should i s?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Bennett Werner
Cardiology 46 years experience
Malnourished: You're malnourished. You should see a general internist. If you (hopefully) don't have a chronic disease that is responsible, then you at least need to see a nutritionist.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated May 18, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.