A member asked:

I'm 30 yrs old married women. one month back i have lost my second child during delivery, how to stop that?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Maya Haasz answered

Specializes in Pediatrics

Miscarriage: First, I am so sorry about the loss of your child. You should contact a high-risk specialist if this is your second loss. He/ she may be able to understand why this is happening (there are many possible reasons), what testing you need, and how to prevent you from losing another child. Best of luck to you.

Answered 7/5/2014



Related Questions