what to do if i have to take a urine test this afternoon. will cocaine and benzoylecgonine or cocaethylene be found in my urine?

Dr. Alan Wartenberg
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
How would I know?: It would kind of depend on whether you used Cocaine and alcohol, wouldn't it. You don't say in your question if or when you used them, but if it was in the last 3-5 days, there is a good chance it will show up in your urine. Cocaine is not what is ever found, because it lasts only a few minutes in the bloodstream and is broken down into metabolites. Cocaethylene has a longer period of detection.
Answered on Oct 9, 2016