TX

I was on my period for three weeks, i stopped for two days and started again and it has been almost three weeks. should i be worried?

Dr. Jeff Livingston
Many options : Irregular periods are one of the most common problems obgyns treat. If this is one time problem it usually resolves on its own. If this is a recurring problem you should be evaluated. Infections & hormonal changes can cause spotting. If there is a concern for pregnancy then do a home pregnancy test . There are many options available to help regulate the menstrual cycle. Schedule a visit.