A member asked:

I got kicked in the lower stomach and the pain is very strong . advil (ibuprofen) only calms it a bit , what can i do to help this ?? what doctor do i go to ?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Glenn Messina answered

Specializes in Aesthetic Medicine

How long?: This is tricky you may have a simple strain of the abdominal muscles or internal injuries. Stop the advil (ibuprofen). I think you should go to the ER and get a check up. they can do some simple blood work see if your anemic get an xray or cat scanof your abdomen if they think its warranted. If this is so severe then get it checked today

Answered 5/15/2014



Related Questions