Silver Spring, MD

I got kicked in the lower stomach and the pain is very strong . advil (ibuprofen) only calms it a bit , what can i do to help this ?? what doctor do i go to ?

Dr. Glenn Messina
Aesthetic Medicine 37 years experience
How long?: This is tricky you may have a simple strain of the abdominal muscles or internal injuries. Stop the advil (ibuprofen). I think you should go to the ER and get a check up. they can do some simple blood work see if your anemic get an xray or cat scanof your abdomen if they think its warranted. If this is so severe then get it checked today
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated May 15, 2014