my period stopped after 1day.. had unprotected sex 2 days before and then had a contraceptive pill after which my period started n lasted for a day.can i be pregnant?

Dr. Jeff Livingston
22 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
Take the test: If you want to know if you are pregnant, take a test. In today's world you do not need to wonder if you are pregnant or not based on symptoms. Pregnancy tests are available at any pharmacy and in minutes you will have your answer. They can detect a pregnancy 7-10 days after conception. The best time to take one is when you miss your period.
Answered on May 2, 2014