Torrington, CT

i am 6 days late, am experiencing sharp abdominal pains, and some cramping, not the bad cramping i get when menstruating though, could i be pregnant?

Dr. Bradley Moore
Take pregnancy test: If you are having sex and are late on your period, there is always a chance you are pregnant. Trying to determine if you're pregnant based on symptoms is not very productive. Pharmacies, grocery stores, and even many department stores (like target and walmart) all sell them for about $5. You pee on the end of it and it tells you if you're pregnant.