Duarte, CA

What causes hunner's cyst and how do you get rid of them?

Dr. Irving Harper
Complicated: Cause usually not known but does occur in 10% of patients with severe interstitial cystitis.

Jamaica

How do I get rid of a rectropenitonial cyst?

Dr. Christina Adberg
Gynecology 26 years experience
Surgery: If it is necessary to remove it, i think it has to be surgically removed. An interventional radiologist may be able to drain it, but the fluid is likely to re-accumulate inside it. Has anyone suggested just watching it? And seeing if it grows over time?

How do I get rid of subasios cyst?

Dr. Addagada Rao
General Surgery 56 years experience
By removing: Not going to go away on their own , will give infection, pain, best by removing entirely , or drain it and allow to heal will leave, will take time , will heal with a pitted scar , see your doctor.

What do I do to get rid of a cyst naturally?

Dr. David Dang
Radiology 14 years experience
Not really.: Many ovarian cysts resolve on their own. Birth control pills can be used to reduce the chance of new cysts developing in the future. I know of no specific natural method of getting rid of the cysts besides watchful waiting.
Last updated Apr 20, 2014