U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 42-year-old member asked:

How to remove scars on my face due to the removal of warts?

2 doctor answers2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Luis Villaplana
Internal Medicine 36 years experience
Plastics: A plastic surgeon should be able to help you with this issue.
Dr. Addagada Rao
General Surgery 57 years experience
You can't !: See a plastic surgeon , or dermatologist who performs cosmetic procedures to correct scars.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Feb 21, 2013
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.