Do you know a medicine how to help forget someone abusive ( torcher ) or a person completely?

Pathology 44 years experience
Get on with life: I will give you my word that if you resolve to focus on the good in your life rather than even the worst evil in your past, you'll be happier. Intrusive memories can be managed with guidance. No, you won't forget, or get revenge or whatever else you may feel you're owed. If you grew up in a dysfunctional environment, you can learn new skills. You can do it. It'll make you strong. Courage.