U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 27-year-old male asked:

I feel chill and my body start shivering even if i m wearing good clothes post which i start suffering from fever 102 f, kindly suggest.

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice 30 years experience
Need an exam: This is not normal. A physician needs to examine you.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Apr 5, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.