Can you tell me if i could use ephedrine/caffeine to stretch my adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) script?

Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Addiction Medicine 50 years experience
No: The reason that you have to go to a doctor and get a prescription for adderal is because it requires the medical knowledge of a health professional to use it safely. Ephedrine (ephedrine sulfate) has been banned in the us because of its toxicity, and neither Ephedrine (ephedrine sulfate) nor caffeine are substitutes for your medication.Don't play doctor, and take your medication as prescribed.If trouble paying, talk to md-there is help.