A member asked:

Can you tell me if i could take medicine like midol to stop my period ?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. David Feig answered

Specializes in Family Medicine

No: midol just treats symptoms of menstrual periods. It will not affect the frequency of the cycles. you need something else. See a doctor.

Answered 8/8/2018



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question