i'm gonna have anal sex tomorrow. i bought two enemas. should i take one tonight and the other tomorrow morning?

2 doctor answers
Dr. Robert Killian
28 years experience General Practice
Sex: Doctors are not the right ones to approach when asking about techniques for sex. There are very important ethical boundaries here. Medicine has no opinion on how, when, or with whom you gave sex. Enemas, however, are to be taken just prior to you needing them to work.
Answered on Apr 5, 2014
Dr. Daniel Saurborn
23 years experience Diagnostic Radiology
Enema use: Your colon usually keeps the rectal vault clear of feces until you are ready to make a bowel movement. Taking an enema the night before is probably not helpful because overnight, more stool may move into the rectum. It is usually sufficient to perform a single enema an hour or two before you want to be empty.
Answered on Jun 1, 2018