please help docs! is non-gmo tocopherol(vitamin e) cancer-causing?

Dr. Stephen Strum
Medical Oncology 53 years experience
Vitamin E: I know of no articles that indicate that vitamin E of any source is carcinogenic--cancer causing. There are different kinds of Vit E such as gamma E, d-alpha tocopherol succinate and d-alpha tocopherol acetate. Of the many articles I have read none have ever mentioned an increased risk of cancer.
Pathology 44 years experience
No: I cannot promise you any health benefits from taking it. Anti-oxidants and vitamin E generally are among the greatest disappointments of modern times when you look at the actual studies of their impact on health.