please help docs! is masturbation loss of virginity?

Pathology 44 years experience
No: Almost all males and a majority of females begin with this. "virginity" is something that cultures considered important because a man would not want his wife / the mother of his children to have been with anyone beforehand. Nowadays, most decent people, especially those delaying marriage, are little concerned. Don't make life more complicated or problematic than it needs to be.
No: Virginity= someone who has never had partner sex. It is not about intact structures (hymen) which a woman can be born without or lose in non sexual activities. Virginity is about not being pregnant with another man's child when you marry, or not bringing a sexually transmitted disease to a relationship. Self sex does not change your status & is considered a normal part of sexual expression.