Ellenwood, GA

I breast feed but i want to loose weight quick is it bad if i just drink boost my stepdad did that and lost a lot of weight so i want to try?

If breastfeeding: Please don't get into speed dieting. Rather than drinking boost why not elect to have a healthy lifestyle. Eat healthfully ; be physically active. Aim for 7.5 to 8 hrs of sleep / night. Hydrate w at least 64 oz of water / day. Calories burned must > calories consumed. Do both cardio ; weight training.
Dr. Mark Mcgranahan
Not the best idea...: ...When nursing. Staying well hydrated and eating well are best. Here's a neat bonus to nursing: it helps you lose weight naturally. Realize that you are feeding another human being---all of the calories you are donating to your baby are helping you lose weight. That's why nursing helps you reach your goals faster than you think while helping your baby stay healthy! good luck!

Last updated Mar 23, 2014