can excessive amount of gambir sarawak (premature ejaculation treatment liquid) applied onto whole penis damage penile nerve for 6 hours?

2 doctor answers
Dr. James Lin
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
Use it lightly...: All the topical creams to slow down premature ejaculation contain some kinds of local anesthetic agent with various concentration, speed of action, and effective duration. To use it, make sure only to apply it lightly on the head of penis within some 5-10 minutes before coitus. Of course, personal observation and experience in its use will help decide when and how to use it in your best benefit.
Answered on Mar 12, 2014
Dr. Donald Jacobson
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
I cannot find any: Information other than the usual ad information. I could find nothing regarding side effects at all. There are only 6 articles remotely related to the plant and none of them addressed dangers associated with it except declaring it relatively safe when chewed in reference to its effect on the oral mucosa. Best wishes.
Answered on Apr 7, 2016