my boyfriend and i had unprotected sex while he's still taking his antibiotic for pneumonia. what are the risks if i get pregnant?

3 doctor answers
Dr. Timothy Raichle
22 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
No different...: Your risk of getting pregnant is the same whether or not he is on an antibiotic. In other words, the antibiotic that he is likely on is not going to affect his sperm counts. For additional information, please visit my personal page @ www.Obgynhelp.Com.
Answered on Mar 5, 2014
Dr. Albert Pizzo
Risk of pregnancy: The exact risk is not determinable , but it should be very low.
Answered on Mar 4, 2014
Dr. Marsha Davis
There are no: Risks to your baby should you get pregnant from your boyfriends antibiotics for his pneumonia.
Answered on Mar 5, 2014